Over the last few weeks, I've been collecting some links and thoughts. It's time to finally clear up some Firefox tabs and put them out there.
- I can't decide what is better, having Monday off or the quick week that follows it.
- I can't decide what I find more depressing... the title of Social Security healthier than your 401(k) or the information inside the article that assets will be exhausted when I turn 61 (2037).
- I've been loving CNET's Cheapskate. If you love technology, the site is either evil or a godsend. It's evil if you are trying to control your spending. It's a godsend if you are already spending a lot on technology and want to save some money. With $60 GPS systems and $133 Blu-Ray players, I almost buy something every day.
- The next 8 days are going to pass really slowly. The Palm Pre can't get here fast enough. I'm readying the iPod tombstone. Then again, I often exaggerate rumors of death
- I find Madonna's $10,000 a month water habit amazing. The water itself is $5 a bottle. I wonder how much the shipping is. If it was free, she'd go through more than
66bottles of water a day. Even if the shipping is $5 a bottle, that's over 16033 bottles of water a day. There's a limit to drinking water to lose weight (not that she needs it).
- Watching television yesteday, I shed some man-tears for Tony Rakoczy. Today we found out that it was his ex-wife, Bonnie Sweeten, that abducted their daughter. I can't imagine how you could go through more extreme emotions in 24 hours than he did. It's been rumored that financial problems might have been behind the abduction. File that as reason 57,932 why to have your financial house in order...
- ... but be careful not to go overboard with that financial house. I suppose that "overboard" is relative to where you live. For instance, a little domestic violence is acceptable for spendthrift wives.
- When I hear that song, it gives my ears hell. Truth be told I'll miss it when it's replaced with another top 40 hit. Truth be told I'm lying. :-)
10 Responses to “Emptying the Recycle Bin of My Mind”
Next: Last Day For CollegeAdvantage Free Money (and Some Personal Finance Links)