Welcome to the first ever edition of the Carnival of Peer-to-Peer Lending. For those unfamiliar with what this is allow me to explain it. The articles you see below are a collection of articles written by bloggers about the topic of peer-to-peer lending. If you are not interested in peer-to-peer lending, these articles below may be of little interest to you.
- My favorite article was from Personal Loan Portfolio for the article, Prosper and Lending Club Advice for New Lenders.
- I quite liked Five Investment Prerequisites to P2P Lending since it is very clear that you should be responsible with your asset allocation.
- Jacob had some bad experiences on Prosper and he wrote about them - see My money lending experiences on Prosper
- Prosper Lending Review gives a review of the best in peer-to-peer lending in 2007. You don't want to miss this as it includes some sites you might not have heard of before.
- Kevin presents Prosper Vintage Curves From Private Data
- Mike from Prosperous Land penned a post for the Prosper Blog, Diggin' For Gold Around The Portfolios.
- Colin presents Credit crisis has given social lending a friendly pat on the back?
- Amanda presents Pre-Payment Pays Off: New Feature for Prosper Borrowers
I want to thank everyone who participated in sending in an article. The next edition of this carnival will be hosted at Brip Blap. For those looking submit an article for this edition, you can do so here.
14 Responses to “Carnival of Peer-To-Peer Lending #1”
Next: Weekend Links – I’m Nominated For an Award Edition