I was in a boating accident today (not boats colliding as much as my own lack of coordination). I feel good, just 18 stitches to the eyebrow. I haven't seen it, but some people say it was bad. I know there was a lot of blood, but I feel the same as I did before I slipped. I'd like to provide something witty here, but I'm just happy enough to be in the shape to send this out.
- Digerati Life says looking at the Financial Crisis In The Media: Is The Economic Crisis Overhyped? What are your thoughts?
- Just look at this delicious chili recipe from Generation X Finance - Award-Winning Steak Chili Recipe to Feed a Crowd for Under $25! There are even preparation photos to go with the directions. Yum!
- Be sure to read this guest post, The Market is Plummeting? "“ No Worries, over at the Sun's Financial Times.
- Brip Blap writes a post on hazard pay with a personal anecdote to go along about Moscow and Bosnia. It even mentions corpses for those in the Halloween spirit.
- Check out Money Smart Life's post from this week about Working From Home "“ Making Money While Working In A Job That Fits Your Life
- What do you think of the proposed carbon tax - the green shift in other words? Million Dollar Journey provides excellent background information on this topic if you'd like to learn more.
- 7 Moves You Haven't Made in Your 401k by My Dollar Plan contains good retirement advice. What haven't you done?
- Frugal Dad offers A Half Dozen Uses for Empty Egg Cartons "“ but then you should read the comments and you'll find you get half a dozen more from the readers!
- Looking to fill out your coin collection? Read Mighty Bargain Hunter's post regarding a Reader question: Tips for newbie collectors.
- More Reasons to Go to College, as if you need them, going to college is the smart plan, but go ahead and get convinced again by Free Money Finance.
- Blueprint for Financial Prosperity asks is Wachovia Next To Fall?
5 Responses to “Boating Accident (and some links)”
Next: Three Ridiculous and Stupid Ideas that Save You Money