Here are some interesting (not necessarily good purchases) that can be had on Amazon's Friday Sale. If you want to take advantage you should act today.
- Hooded Towel - I didn't know that towels could come with hoods. Now all my towels have hood envy. Why is amazon suggesting that I buy this towel with a Betty Crocker double-sided non-stick griddle?
- My Recommendation - Spot Bot Carpet Cleaner - We got one of these for our wedding. Our only complaint is that it works too well. The spot is so clean when it's done that it doesn't match the color of the rest of the carpet.
- Charging Valet - This seems like a very nice way to tame clutter in the home.
- Most Expensive - Automatic Espresso/Coffee Machine - For the sale price of $1300, I want this to come with a barista who greatly resembles Scarlett Johansson.
- Best Value? - Stainless Steel Cookware - I don't know my cookware very well - I still use the stuff I bought ten years ago for about $40. However this cookware is on sale 85% off. As long as the original price isn't jacked up this would strike me a great value.
That's all I have for this week's Friday sale.Â For some reason the deals just didn't seem as noteworthy as previous week's.
3 Responses to “Amazon Friday Sale: Hooded Towel Edition”
Next: Links: Back in Boston Edition