On some Friday, I look at Amazon's Friday Sale and see what kind of products catch my eye.Â A few items caught my eye this week, but one stood head and shoulders above the rest:
Seriously, it's a cooler... it's a scooter. Why didn't I invent this years ago? Maybe I came up with the dismissed the idea due to the fact that scooting and drinking are two great tastes that go horribly together. However, fill it up with ice cream sandwiches and zoom to the little league game. Charge a couple of bucks a sandwich. I don't know if you need a vendor's license for tailgating events, but cruzin and selling cold beer sounds like an even more lucrative business. And today only it's half price!
Here are some other less interesting links... (Some of these links are boring. I urge you to go back and look at the Cruzin Cooler Scooter Edition again. Seriously, I'm not joking...)
- Budget Digital Camera - For $70 it's better than my older digital camera that cost me a couple hundred dollars. I don't know if it's perfect, but it would suit someone who doesn't require the top of the line technology coolness.
- Bistro Set - For $130 shipped, this looks like a pretty good value. It seems it would last for some time as well.
- High Capacity Body Fat/Water Monitoring scale - I don't mean to imply that you need the high capicity, but $32 is a pretty great anyway. It also looks quite space-agey. Yes, I really did just adjectivize that noun.
- Towel Warming Rack - Do you really feel like you need one of these? I mean I suppose I like a warm towel, but it's not even near the top 1000 on my list of wants. Maybe I'm missing something.
- Retro Bar Stools - For $120 these retro chrome chairs would look outstanding in a bar in my basement... if I had a basement... or a bar...
- Heart Monitor Watch - It's about 50% off which is the kind of deal that almost gets me to act. Lazy Man and Health had personally asked me to include this in this week's round-up ;-).
5 Responses to “Amazon Friday Sale – Cruzin Cooler Scooter Edition”
Next: Links: Is Waldo and Harry Potter The Same Person?